Friday, August 10

Heartache and pain


I'm sitting alone in a dark cold room. Looking around, searching for a window... no window!!!
I blink and the place changes, I'm now in a room full of people, sitting in the corner, just looking
I'm invisible and everybody passes me without even taking a look... hello, I'm right here.
I live for the people - a.k.a. - a fucking idiot!!! Never live for other, cause no one cares and tears are always instead of the happy ending. Bitter tears... nothing sweet. It just hurts. And it sucks, and your heart will end up like mine... hole after hole and lots of stitches. Yes, I can no longer feel anything!!! And still I wonder why do I always suffer, I always thing that my heart can't take anymore and then another blow comes around the corner.
Why am I looking for a window? Cause I need some breath, I need air and some space.
I need to stretch my arms without hitting the walls of my mind. Not that I'm narrow minded
it's just the way I did it for myself - and obviously the "Lili" plan - SUCKS!!!
Someone once wrote to me - "you always suffer because you make friends with the wrong people!!!"
And you know what I'm starting to believe he is right. Which isn’t really a positive thing . It just makes me look pathetic and someone who you should feel sorry for. I hate myself. Why? Easy! Because I’m the idiot that lets herself be used by every person who is a little nicer to her. I do everything that is asked from me and what I get in return – 2 sms!!! And why should I get any more…? I only wrote that I feel like garbage… it obviously wasn’t something important enough like … Starcraft!!! And yes I still can’t believe you answer hers and all I got was a short phone call!!! I can’t even begin to explain how much that sucks!!! I need a looser!!! Someone like me, who would actually care about me, at least that would happen once in my life so far. Ok, I lied, there are people who care about me, my girl friends and my family. I have so many friends who are boys and every time everything ends bad for me, and this time isn’t promising anything better so far. There are people who will get hurt by this… sorry, I did it on purpose!!! I’m just so sick and tired of me being the girl that always gets screwed and always cries in the end. In that play I’ve had the main role since I was born. And I’m very tired to be the girl with the tears every time.

1 comment:

Succubus said...

Togava prosto spri da se zadylbo4ava6 vyv vseki edin fakt, koito ti se nabiva v o4ite. Syjalqvam, 4e go kazvam, no vremeto za porastvane i promqna malko po malko izti4a... vqrno, 4e sega zapo4va6 da jivee6, no ako do sega si bila gyvkava ot utre moje i da se pre4upi6 pred promenite.